I’ve talked about it in years past, but I’ve never explained my very nice, very evil fantasy football algorithm. It has, for the last four seasons, done a remarkable job of determining who the best players in fantasy football were, and by sticking to the BPA philosophy, I have not finished anywhere short of the championship game.
So with that in mind, I’m posting the top ten quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers, and tight ends in fantasy football. Kickers are kayfabe and defenses don’t matter. Today, we focus on the new breed of big play machines, the tight ends.
Ryan Smith’s Fantasy Football Top Ten: Tight Ends
Disclaimer: Please read where it says “fantasy football top ten,” and not “actual football top ten” before you get salty that your favorite player (who is crazy overrated, btw) isn’t high enough.
10. Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills
9. Zach Ertz, Arizona Cardinals
8. Dallas Goedert, Philadelphia Eagles
7. TJ Hockenson, Detroit Lions
6. Dalton Schultz, Dallas Cowboys
5. Darren Waller, Las Vegas Raiders
4. George “Greg” Kittle, San Francisco 49ers
3. Kyle Pitts, Atlanta Falcons
2. Mark Andrews, Baltimore Ravens
1. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs