I’ve talked about it in years past, but I’ve never explained my very nice, very evil fantasy football algorithm. It has, for the last four seasons, done a remarkable job of determining who the best players in fantasy football were, and by sticking to the BPA philosophy, I have not finished anywhere short of the championship game.
So with that in mind, I’m posting the top ten quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers, and tight ends in fantasy football. Kickers are kayfabe and defenses don’t matter. Today, we focus on the most important position in real football, the quarterbacks.
Ryan Smith’s Fantasy Football Top Ten: Quarterbacks
Disclaimer: Please read where it says “fantasy football top ten,” and not “actual football top ten” before you get salty that your favorite player (who is crazy overrated, btw) isn’t high enough.
10. Russell Wilson, Denver Broncos
9. Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys
8. Joe Burrow, Cincinnati Bengals
7. Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6. Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagles
5. Lamar Jackson, Baltimore Ravens
4. Kyler Murray, Arizona Cardinals
3. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs
2. Justin Herbert, Los Angeles Chargers
1. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills
Leave a Reply