I’ve talked about it in years past, but I’ve never explained my very nice, very evil fantasy football algorithm. It has, for the last four seasons, done a remarkable job of determining who the best players in fantasy football were, and by sticking to the BPA philosophy, I have not finished anywhere short of the championship game.
So with that in mind, I’m posting the top ten quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers, and tight ends in fantasy football. Kickers are kayfabe and defenses don’t matter. Today, we focus on the sexiest position in football, the wide receivers.
Ryan Smith’s Fantasy Football Top Ten: Wide Receivers
Disclaimer: Please read where it says “fantasy football top ten,” and not “actual football top ten” before you get salty that your favorite player (who is crazy overrated, btw) isn’t high enough.
10. Deebo Samuel, San Francisco 49ers
9. Keenan Allen, Los Angeles Chargers
8. Tyreek Hill, Miami Dolphins
7. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6. Davante Adams, Las Vegas Raiders
5. CeeDee Lamb, Dallas Cowboys
4. Stefon Diggs, Buffalo Bills
3. Ja’Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals
2. Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings
1. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams
Leave a Reply